Join us on Saturday 8 May 2021 from 9 am till 3 pm at Fibrecraft House.
Market Stalls + Fashion Parade + Food + Demonstrations + Emporium
Just in time for Mother’s Day, buy the best of handmade, beautifully crafted works in wool, cotton, silk, paper and other fibres.
Since 1969 Spinners and Weavers have been throwing open the doors to showcase the best of fibre arts.
We are proud to display, exhibit, and demonstrate the breadth of our member’s skills in spinning, weaving, felting, knitting, crocheting, dyeing, paper arts, bookmaking, and basket making.
All from our dedicated premises at Fibrecraft House, home of the Emporium, our shop full of fibre goodies, tools, and equipment.
For further information about the event or having a stall contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply and pay here:
- This is your application to be a trader at our Open Day. Retail space is not guaranteed.
- Please answer questions about your products.
- Successful applicants will be notified on Monday 3 May 2021.
- Stallholders are encouraged to bring their own tables or can rent them from us.
- Site allocation will be available on the day if not notified beforehand.
- A raffle prize donation would also be gratefully received.
- All payments are final and non-refundable unless the event is cancelled or your application is not accepted.
- Please note that due to variations in the landscape, some spaces are slightly larger than others, may not be perfectly level, and may not be able to fit a gazebo due to tree cover.