There are many benefits to enjoy with your QSWFA membership.
Members have access to a range of resources including:
- Special member rates for workshops.
- Our monthly email newsletter, Clippings
- Regular member only meetings and special interest groups.
- Our own onsite shop, The Emporium, stocking all of the necessary specialist fibre and textile art equipment and supplies to make sure our members have what they need, including equipment hire, such as looms and spinning wheels.
- Our dedicated library and archive with a huge range of fibre and textile related books, magazines, resource materials and subscriptions.
- Fibrecraft House (“The Hall”). This is the heart of the group. It is here that you can access a network of like-minded fibre enthusiasts who share your passion. This is where our regular meetings and groups are held. Other benefits of the Hall include access to the use of equipment on site as well as free WiFi, tea and coffee.
If you can’t fill out the above form, download and complete the membership form and send it to our friendly office staff.